Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a large, co-educational primary school in Slough from January 2019. The successful Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will be teaching a Year 2 class for two terms initially. The school is the largest in the local area and comprises of two campuses serving the local community. It is based in a modern, well-resourced environment and pupils learn within a structured and tailored system. The Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS will benefit from being part of a strong school team and having the opportunity to develop their own career with regular CPD sessions.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· January 2019
· Two term contract (initially) from January 2018
· Daily rate £130 - £160 depending on experience
About the School
· Large, co-educational primary school
· Set over 2 sites in the town
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Modern facilities
· Very well resourced
· CDP opportunities available for teachers to develop their career
· Based in Slough
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum, or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMHA29864.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.