Smart Teachers is recruiting for an energetic and enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a Westminster based school in January. This Year 2 teaching role will start as soon as possible and will be working with a dedicated department. The school has had good feedback from teachers and was praised by the latest inspection from Ofsted on its quality of teaching. This Catholic school is looking for a Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher who is keen to commit until the end of the academic year to cover maternity leave.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· Full time role
· To work within a supportive and focused department
· Two TA’s in the classroom
· Temporary contract to cover maternity leave until July 2018
· Minimum daily rate of £140 – depending on experience
About the School
· Catholic ethos, with minimal behaviour problems
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive and child focused approach to teaching
· The level of teaching at the school is good with a lot of the teachers described as outstanding
· Easy to get to from anywhere in London
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXBA28677.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.