New opportunity within a 'Good' school - Long Term contract
Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit a Key Stage 1 (Year 2) teacher, for a ‘Good’ Primary School (Ofsted 2016), based in West Newcastle area. This Full Time role will commence in September and continue until February 2018.
This average sized Primary school has a good level of behaviour with positive attitudes towards learning. The school is seeking a highly motivated candidate who can contribute effectively amongst a dedicated team of staff and to join them in progressing towards ‘Outstanding’ status.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within Key Stage 1
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please call Matthew Paul at Vision’s Newcastle Branch.