Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and energetic Year 2 Teacher to work in a ‘Good’ primary school in East London. The closest station is Canning Town and the school is a short walk from here. The Year 2 Teacher position is to start as soon as possible on an ongoing, full time basis until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· Full class teacher role
· Full time supply position
· Salary is based on inner MPS, starting from £26 000 p.a
About the School
· Form entry varies in each year group
· Class sizes range from 20 – 30 pupils
· General and SEN TA’s to support class teachers
· Fantastic school with excellent indoor and outdoor facilities and resources
· Ofsted ‘Good’ in all areas
· Fantastic senior leadership team with a newly promoted head teacher
· The school encourage growth and career development from within
· Students are encouraged to partake in a wide range of extracurricular activities such as chess, NFL, maths club, science club
· Large SEN department
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJC37320.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.