Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in the Rotherham area starting in September 2018 .
The successful Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum, with a proven track record for raising attainment and strong literacy and numeracy subject knowledge. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of a committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position of Year 2 Teacher you must:
· Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
· Have recent full class teaching experience within a Year 2 classroom
· Experience of SATs would be advantageous
· Sound knowledge of the curriculum and a proven track record for raising attainment
· Strong behaviour management
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Sheffield branch.