Holy Family Skennars Head is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. Holy Family Skennars Head is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of Catholic religious literacy and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Temporary Teacher – Year 2
Commencing Monday 8th June for the remainder of 2020 School Year
The successful candidate/s will be highly professional, growth-oriented practitioner with a demonstrated ability to:
- Plan and implement effective teaching and learning units across all KLAs using the NSW Syllabus for the Australian Curriculum;
- Contribute to the collaborative culture of the school as a Professional Learning Community;
- Have a commitment to professional growth in accordance with the National Professional Standards for Teachers;
- Use data to inform practice;
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning;
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices;
- Support students with additional needs;
- Lead initiatives beyond their own class and grade group;
- Be willing to teach any year level from K-6;
- Use digital technology effectively and creatively to support student learning;
- A Current NSW Working with Children check;
- Hold current NESA Teacher accreditation.
The above needs to be addressed in your application.
Ideally, applicants will be a committed Catholic who worships regularly in their local Catholic community, who will support the mission, ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church’s work in School and have appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Please email your application as a single PDF or Word file
Applications must be emailed to:
Mr Murray Deeps Principal – email@example.com
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
40 Isabella Drive
Skennars Head NSW 2478
Applications must be received by 4.00pm Monday, 30th March 2020.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/