A Year 2 Primary Teacher is required for a September start in a Stockton school. The chosen candidate will need to be passionate about teaching and capable of building good relationships with young children. The ability to play a key role in planning, assessment and delivery of lessons is essential. Working as part of an established team, you will work from long term planning to design stimulating learning opportunities, plan effective, differentiated lessons and take responsibility for pupil assessment. The school will consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers and will support the right candidate through induction. It is vital that you hold a valid, recognised, teaching qualification, and you must also be eligible to work in the UK as a temporary worker.
In return, the school can offer:
-The opportunity to work in a friendly school with like-minded colleagues and supportive leadership team.
-An enthusiastic Year 2 class, keen to learn and develop their understanding.
-Access to a wealth of support, through mentoring, classroom assistance and continued professional development.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!