Smart Teachers is looking to assist a popular primary school with a good reputation in East London. Based in the revamped district of Stratford, within walking distance of the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, this school is currently going through huge improvements and developmental change, both structurally and academically. The school is looking for a strong Year 2 teacher to join them from January 2017, on either a full time fixed-term contract, or permanent basis. If you are a dedicated and inspirational Year 2 teacher wanting to develop your teaching career then this role may be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Role
- Year 2 teacher
- To raise attainment
- Starting January 2017
- Potential to be either a fixed term contract to the end of the academic year, or a permanent position
- Full time Teaching Assistant assigned to each class, with an excellent team of TA’S supporting statemented children
- Daily rates here are negotiable depending on experience with the minimum daily rate beginning at £135 per day
About the School
- A large classic Victorian build surrounded by inner city East London culture and infrastructure
- Two form entry primary school going through developmental change
- Newly refurbished ICT suit
- Culturally diverse high achieving students
- Offers extensive CPD to staff and supportive induction programme for NQTs
- Located in Zone 2/3 and is easily accessible from many boroughs in London
In order to be considered for this role, the successful KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE or equivalent overseas qualification
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have recent experience teaching the UK primary curriculu
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number MXR16616.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.