Year 3/4 Teacher – KS2 – Chesterfield – Derbyshire
Vision For Education are currently recruiting for a Year 3/4 Teacher (KS2) In Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The successful Year 3/4 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum.
The Year 3/4 Teacher will have the full support of the Primary team hear at Vision For Education and you can benefit from CPD courses.
The position is starting February 2018. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Year 3/4 Teacher who is able to confidently and independently plan, prepare and deliver stimulating and interesting lessons that keep pupils engaged in class work. You will have an excellent understanding of the national curriculum.
The ideal candidate should:
· Be hard-working , Dedicated, flexible and committed
· Be able to motivate others
· Have the ability to react and adapt quickly to challenging behaviour and situations in a professional manner
· Have experience in a similar setting but this isn’t essential
· Hold QTS
What Vision can offer you:
· We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
· Free training courses
· Support throughout your placements
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Our promise is to serve the education community, be it Teachers, Support Staff, Schools or Students alike to the highest possible standards. If you are looking for a primary, secondary or special needs teaching position, be it short or long term, then give us opportunity to help you move your teaching career in the right direction. You need look no further than Vision for Education for a professional, friendly service, provided by an experienced team for all your requirements ***We are very proud to now be part of TES Global