We need someone to join our loyal, committed team and become a vital part of our school’s journey to success.
We are seeking to appoint a highly-skilled and enthusiastic Year 3 class teacher who is committed to developing the full potential of every child.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children first
- Has a determination to raise standards
- Is able to motivate and inspire pupils, and work successfully as part of a team
This post is suitable for an experienced teacher whose practice is at least good over time.
We can offer:
- Friendly children who are eager to learn
- A welcoming, caring school and very supportive staff
- Opportunities to work with colleagues in partner schools within the Multi-Academy Trust
We will give you all the support you need to do your job well and help us raise standards. You will receive ongoing CPD and have the opportunity to disseminate this to colleagues.
For an application pack, please see linked documents. Please email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 10am, Tuesday 16th July 2019
Red Kite Schools Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.