We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher in year 3 to join our team. NQTs are welcome to apply plus experienced teachers on Main Scale interested in the leadership of Religious Education.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- Supportive parents
- Continued professional development through our Church of England Primary School NQT programme
- A fantastic staff team who are supportive and enthusiastic
- Fantastic networking opportunities through our Windmill Cluster of Schools
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Be reflective and continually strive for high standards
- Be creative and innovative
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum
- Have excellent classroom skills which motivate and inspire the children
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description and Person Specification, please contact Mrs Sue Henderson on 020 7274 2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Wednesday 2nd May 2018 at 9.00am.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 2nd May 2018.
Interviews: 8th May 2018.
Start date: 5th September 2018.
How to Apply:
Please send your completed application form to Mrs Sue Henderson, St Jude’s Church of England Primary School, Regent Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0EL.
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs and in the recruitment pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all. www.lambeth.gov.uk
St Jude’s Church of England Primary School
Regent Road, Herne Hill, London SE24 0EL
Headteacher: Alexandra New