Queen’s Manor Primary School is a lively, welcoming, well resourced primary school located within walking distance of Hammersmith. We are a team of supportive, positive and forward-thinking individuals who promote a creative approach to teaching and learning.
We want an energetic, enthusiastic and motivated teacher who:
• Has the desire and drive to get the best out of children
• Gets involved; a team player is essential
• Is keen to progress
• Is creative, innovative and in touch with educational developments
• Is able to motivate and inspire colleagues; can lead a subject area
• Is committed to the inclusion of all pupils and can make a difference to their outcomes
We can offer you:
• One full day of PPA every other week off site (at home)
• Children who have outstanding behaviour (see our Ofsted report 2012)
• Children who want to learn
• Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve
• Supportive governors, parents and community
• Opportunities for career progression across our academy trust
• A beautiful and well-resourced school which has recently undergone major refurbishment
• Staff wellbeing incentives
Queen’s Manor is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. References and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be requested for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Applications are warmly welcomed and visits to the school highly recommended. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Friday 14th December 2018
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 17th December 2018
NO AGENCIES PLEASE