Year 3 - KS2 Classteacher – Fixed Term Maternity Cover
Position expected to start from 27th April, 2020
Salary according to scale and experience
We are looking to appoint an ambitious and committed teacher to join our dedicated and friendly team to provide maternity cover for a KS2 class.
You will be an excellent practitioner, be reflective and flexible, be a proactive learner and dedicated to meeting the needs of all learners. You will be able to recognise and nurture individual qualities and strengths of both staff and children.
What we offer:
• Enthusiastic children who are eager and ready to learn.
• Strong values that are the core of all that we do.
Supportive staff, parents and governors who are committed to the school.
• A positive and supportive learning environment that promotes continual professional development.
• A friendly, welcoming team both within the school and as part of the Bridge Academy Trust
• Be dedicated to meeting the needs of all the pupils in your care.
• Be reflective and always look for ways to improve your practice.
• Have the energy and enthusiasm to make the difference.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Please contact the school office on 01245 250019 to arrange.
Closing date: Wednesday, 5th February 2020 - Midday
Proposed Interview date: Wednesday 12th February 2020
Further details are available from the school or trust website:
For an application form please contact Bridge Academy Trust or apply online at www.essexschoolsjobs.gov.uk
t: 01245 504598 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Bridge Academy Trust welcomes applications from those of all backgrounds, faiths and ethnic groups.