Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 3 Phase Leader to cover a maternity post in a supportive and improving school in Ealing. The right candidate needs to be driven and professional and willing to undertake additional responsibilities to improve both the level of teaching and the students’ progress. The school was recently graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted and the senior leadership are keen to continue that progression, offering support to their staff and setting a work life balance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a teacher who is looking to gain leadership experience and take the next step in their career, or someone who is looking to bring their existing skills into a new environment. This role would be a temporary position from November 2017 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Year 3 Phase Leader
· To start in November for a maternity cover until the end of the academic year
· Responsible for monitoring and assessment
· Great opportunity to gain leadership experience
· Salary from £30,000 plus TLR - depending on experience
About the School
· Large outdoor space
· Rated ‘Good’ in their recent Ofsted
· Supportive school with room for professional growth
· No behavioural issues
· Located in inner London and within 5 minutes of the local tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Phase Leader will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB33207
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.