Vision for Education are looking to recruit a Year 3 Teacher on behalf of a forward thinking Primary School in Bishop Auckland
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning after October half term and continuing for the rest of the academic year.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day.
The successful candidate will be an excellent practitioner who can share the same enthusiasm and commitment as the School, to ensure that they can achieve the highest standards for all children.
To be considered for the position of Year 3 Teacher you must be:
· Passionate about children’s learning and wellbeing
· An inspirational and highly effective teacher, who is committed to raising standards
· Able to lead and work as part of a team
· Committed to working in partnership with governors and parents
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Monday 30th October 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or Email email@example.com