The Head Teacher of a Primary School situated in Chesterfield is actively looking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational Year 3 Primary school Teacher who will continue to develop teaching and learning within the school. The school exists to care for the needs of all children by providing lessons and activities that stimulate children’s minds and spark their imagination. They believe that each child should steadily grow in skills and knowledge and leave as literate and socially and emotionally well-adjusted young people.
The school seek a Primary School Teacher who:
- Will maintain the school’s high expectations of attainment
- Is passionate about enabling children to achieve their best
- Has up to date knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- Is energetic, ambitious and keen to progress in their career
Overall, the school want children to grow up remembering their school as a good place that inspired a lifetime learning. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Sheffield office or email your current CV.
What we can offer:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Free access to all CPD such as Team Teach, Autism awareness and Safeguarding qualifications
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)