Year 3 Teacher
£160 – 210 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience is to have QTS.
Contract dates: January –August 2022
• Year 3 Class Teacher
• January to July 2022 initially on full time basis with possibility of re-employment in September 2022
• Planning, delivery and assessment of curriculum
• School looking to recruit a teacher with the ability to create a positive learning environment and cater for all types of learning styles
• Will work closely alongside peer teachers and manage a team of highly skilled TA’s
• ECTs and experienced teachers welcome to apply
• *Lcated in Northolt, Ealing
• 2 form entry
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’
• Catholic school – staff do not have to be practice the religion but have to be respectful
• Excellent reputation across the borough – school known for the outstanding provision they provide all pupils
• Big focus on internal CPD
To be considered for the Year 3 Teacher position, you will:
• Hold an enhanced DBS
• Have previous experience working with children in the UK in the past 5 years
• Have QTS
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Year 3 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 and quote reference DXTYear3 28429.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.