Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join a well-established independent prep school in Hampstead, North London. The four-form entry school is positioned across two sites with a pre-preparatory division of lower and upper school. The school benefits from a strong community and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. Starting in January 2020, this Year 3 Teacher post will be contracted on a full time basis and contracted until the end of the academic year initially. There is the possibility of a permanent post for the right candidate.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• 20 – 25 children in each class
• Starting in January 2020
• Full time position
• Contracted to the end of the academic year in the first instance with the possibility of a permanent post
• Salary from £30,000 to £42,000 per annum (depending on experience)
About the School
• Independent preparatory school catering for children aged 3-14 years
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
• Strong community atmosphere
• Extremely supportive staff
• Impressive facilities located over two sites
• Well-equipped outdoor play area and sports facilities
• Specialist teachers for PE, art, music and languages
• Located within a charming area of Hampstead, the school is easily accessible by the Northern line and over ground
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working within an Early Years setting within a UK classroom
• Hold a Bed/PGCE or equivalent
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMH5624.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.