Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school in Camden. The Year 3 Teacher /KS2 Teacher will be starting in September 2018 on a full time contract. This is a chance to work in a fantastic multi-cultural three-form entry school with a supportive SLT. The Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be able to hit the ground running for the new academic year. This is an opportunity to become a member of a close community, with constant opportunities for training and in-house promotions.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· September 2018 start
· Full time contract
· Responsible for planning, preparing and delivering all lessons to your class
· Salary from £130 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
· Three form entry school
· Supportive SLT
· Close community school
· Constant fundraising activities to take part in
· Short walk from local Jubilee line station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JXM20860.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.