Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher for a successful Roman Catholic school in Mitcham, South West London. The school is looking for a dedicated Year 3 Teacher to join the lower KS2 team on a full time basis from April 2018 (or earlier if it suits). This Roman Catholic primary school welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and that are happy to uphold the Christian ethos.
The successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be joining a school that has very recently been judged ‘Good’ by Ofsted, alongside good behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team. This is a maternity cover role until the end of the academic year.
About the role
· Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Covering a maternity leave
· Roman Catholic school, happy to uphold the Christian ethos
· Temporary long term contract
· Daily rate up to £170 depending on experience
· NQT'S are welcome to apply
About the School
· A successful two form entry Catholic primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive senior leadership
· Collegial staff and fantastically resourced
· Plenty of parking and very accessible via public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM49839
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.