Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one-form entry primary school in North West London (NW10). This Year 3 Teacher maternity cover role will be contracted from April 2019 – January 2020 initially, though this has the potential to be extended for the right candidate. This role is a fixed term, temporary role and daily rate would be dependent on experience. The successful Year 3 Teacher will be responsible for planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum. This is a great opportunity for a creative and committed teacher to join a tight-knit, successful team. The school offers excellent in-house CPD and a positive, happy working environment’. To be considered applicants need to hold QTS. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Full time
• Maternity cover
• April 2019 start – Jan 2020 initially
• Daily rate between £145- 170 (depending on experience)
About the School
• 1 form entry school
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Community feel school
• Central location with good transport links (Jubilee and Bakerloo lines)
• Strong and established leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT17637.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.