Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join a preparatory school in Hampstead. This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and caters to students from ages 4 to 13. The school is located in a stunning setting in a leafy residential area. The curriculum is varied and the school has specialist teachers for Art, Music, Drama, French and PE. There are 20 students in each class and a full time Teaching Assistant to support learning. The Year 3 Teacher will also have the opportunity to teach some Games lessons alongside their class teacher role. This permanent role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teacher
· 20 students per class
· Full time, permanent role to start in January 2018
· Salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Preparatory School
· Students aged 4-13
· Specialist teachers for Art, Music, Drama, French, PE
· Full time Teaching Assistant in class
· Well-resourced and multipurpose outdoor space on site
· Located in Hampstead, Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA30205
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.