Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an experienced Year 3 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Peterlee from April until July 2018.
An exciting job has arisen in a well-established school within Peterlee, as they require an experienced Year 3 Teacher to work the summer term. There is a feel good factor throughout the school and this comes from the relationship they have with the local community. The pupils are always at the front of every decision made and the staff have positive working relationships.
The Head Teacher is excited with this appointment seeing it as a great opportunity for an experienced individual to come into a warm, friendly and caring school and help the children progress in a fun and engaging environment for the final term of the academic year.
To be considered for the position of Year 3 Teacher you will:
· Have evidence of excellent, creative and innovating teaching in Key Stage 2
· Be able to motivate and inspire children of all abilities
· Enjoy learning alongside children in and out of the classroom
· Work as part of a team to raise standards
· Have a commitment to your own professional development
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 3 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.