Smart Teachers are recruiting for an experienced Year 3 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ independent school in South West London. This full time Year 3 teacher position is available for a January 2020 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the year 3 teacher role will continue into 2020-2021, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Additional Form tutor role
• Fixed Term contract January-July
• £30k-£40k+ depending on experience
About the School
• Independent preparatory school for girls aged 8-13
• Teaching National Curriculum with a broad balanced range of subjects and extra activities
• Well connected in South London with overground trains via Clapham Junction and Northern Line tube
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching in the Independent sector in the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT1911Y3TBH.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.