Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 3 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This school has great outdoor space for the children, as well as very spacious classrooms in its new building. The successful Year 3 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA will be made to feel right at home with the staff as they are very welcoming and supportive. This is a full time Year 3 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA position and it will be contracted for the full academic year. There is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
About the Role
· Year 3 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA
· Supporting a child with ASD, he is very sweet and his needs are mild
· Full time role
· Begins April 2018, contracted until July 2018 – potential to become permanent
· Lots of support from the SECNO/ Class Teacher/ Headteacher & all other staff at the school
· Brilliant resources available
· Up to £85 per day, depending on experience
About the School
· Three-form entry primary school located in West London
· Beautiful buildings with high quality resources
· Outstanding, dedicated and supported leadership team
· All staff are extremely friendly and work close together
· Excellent training and CPD development opportunities for all staff
· Located a short walk away from the nearest tube station
· Parking available for all staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 3 Teaching Assistant / KS2 TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Have previous experience working with children with SEN
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Possess valid references, DBS/police check
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DFM3918.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.