We are seeking to appoint a candidate who has experience in Key stage 2 and who has a track record for improving outcomes for children. The successful candidate will play a key role in the Key stage 2 team in ensuring that all our children make good progress from their starting points. The post is a maternity cover from 01/09/19.
We are a school committed to:
• Providing all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
• Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their expectations.
• Developing the whole child in a caring and happy environment.
Lord Street Primary School will provide:
• A good school that provides all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
• An ambitious, happy and vibrant place to work with a family of supportive colleagues who are committed to promoting a warm and friendly atmosphere.
• A supportive working culture that focuses on high expectations and the challenging and stretching all children’s learning.
• A supportive senior leadership team that believes in distributive leadership.
• An active school community with supportive parents.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is a qualified, talented and enthusiastic teacher with the opportunity to work within an outstanding teaching team.
• Has a high standard of professionalism with a determination to make an impact in our school.
• Is an exceptional, creative classroom teacher.
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
• Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the National Curriculum.
• Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of the whole child within an inclusive learning environment.
Appointments to look around our school area welcomed. Please contact Cheryl Lee our School Business Manager to arrange.