Smart Teachers is recruiting for a dynamic and energetic Year 4 Class Teacher to join a wonderful school on a full-time contract for the entirety of the summer term. In regards to the school itself, it is part of a prestigious academy trust in the London Borough of Enfield, candidates can enjoy spacious classrooms and communal areas, wonderful amounts of outside space, and support from a cohesive and professional senior leadership team. The role is due to begin from April 2020 with class responsibility for the entirety of the summer term.
About the Role
• Year 4 Class Teacher
• Full class responsibility for the Summer term
• Successfully tailor exciting and creative lessons to children of mixed ability and high levels of EAL
• Salary/daily rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: PGCE/QTS
About the School
• Very friendly and welcoming school environment from the front office to across the school
• Large open communal space, along with plentiful break out/booster rooms
• Headteacher is extremely respectful and supportive of all of his staff and strives to ensure all staff are receiving support when and where needed.
• New building; resources and facilities are virtually brand-new
• Close to Brimsdown/Ponders End, Southbury
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS39500.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.