Are you seeking a new challenge and looking to become part of a highly nurturing and family orientated environment? Would you like to join a friendly team of teachers and support staff who love the work that they do?
The desired Year 4 Class Teacher will have experience working within a higher Key Stage 2 setting. The class consists of 28 children which is supported by a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to support both the teacher and the students.
The school places a strong emphasis on fostering a learning environment that has a very strong school ethos. The school prides itself in helping support children and families and the school values it's place within the local community. This school offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities for all pupils and the pastoral support offered by this school is exceptional.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Class Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Primary Education at a Key Stage 2 level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Greater Manchester primary team on 0161 273 7475.