We require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our dedicated team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our thriving School.
The Magdalen Church of England / Methodist Primary School is part of the Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust, an expanding and forward thinking multi-academy trust, with a commitment to the nurture and development of talented staff. This relationship brings great strength to the school and enhance the CPD opportunities for all of our staff.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Share the schools aims and Christian values
- Have a caring and positive attitude
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development and growth of our School
- Join a very professional and able staff team
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed.
Information packs and application forms are available via our website: www.magdalenwainfleet.co.uk or www.thelaat.co.uk For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Rachel Street on 01754 880371.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12:00 pm on Thursday October 12th 2017
Interviews will be held on Wednesday October 18th.
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.