An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Year 4 Teacher. Our client is a Public School that serves a diverse, socio-economic and multicultural community in inner-western Sydney. They provide specialist programs including music, dance/drama, community languages and information and communication technology. The school works on development of students from both an academic and holistic perspective.
About the Role:
• Year 4 Teacher for 29 children
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Position commencing Term 3 until the end of the 2019 academic year
• RFF allocation within role
• Great opportunity to gain experience in an Australian Public School
• Located in Sydney’s Inner-West
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Early career teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Possess current and relevant references
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Proven ability to create positive learning environments through the implementation of effective classroom behaviour management and student wellbeing programs for students with diverse and complex needs
• Demonstrated excellence in the planning and delivery of high quality, differentiated teaching and learning programs, with an emphasis on literacy and numeracy
• Outstanding teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills which build relationships and engage students, staff and the community
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEB1907-538311SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB 1907-538311MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).