Year 4 Teacher
Broughton, North Lincolnshire
£100 - £110 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
We are currently looking to recruit an outstanding Year 4 Teacher on behalf of an excellent primary school based in Broughton. The Year 4 Teacher role is due to start immediately, full time until July 2021.
The desired Year 4 Teacher will have passion and enthusiasm for teaching who will have the responsibility of delivering the KS2 curriculum to mixed ability classes. The successful Year 4 Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school:
The primary school aims to provide a caring, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. They have high expectations of work and behaviour and promote physical, emotional, moral and intellectual development whilst maintaining effective communication with parents/carers.
To be considered for the position of Year 4 Teacher you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent teaching experience in the last 2 years for at least 2 weeks.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Year 4 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency