Year 4 Teacher
Required from September, a highly motivated and skilled Y4 teacher to join this ambitious team, in a vibrant, supportive and popular Primary school in Doncaster.
Applications are welcome from NQTs and experienced teachers who wish to broaden their experience and are seeking a new challenge and development opportunities.
We are committed to:
- inclusive education where every child can thrive and reach their full potential and feel safe & happy
- a curriculum which is exciting, varied and responsive to the needs of our children
- raising pupil attainment within a caring, supportive learning environment
- creating a school at the heart of the community.
We are looking for someone who:
- will be an exemplary model of effective classroom practice, with high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- has a clear understanding of how children learn
- will promote creative and innovative teaching and assessment strategies to meet the needs of all pupils
- has the vision, energy, enthusiasm and determination to make a difference
- will create an exceptional learning environment in which children feel supported and challenged
- has very good interpersonal skills and a commitment to developing positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and governors.
· Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
· Recent and up to date experience teaching in a Y4 classroom
· Confident communicator, who is able to form positive relationships with all school staff
· Be prepared to take on the full teaching role; parents evenings, staff briefings, extra-curricular activities, CPD as well as following the school ethos and bring a positive member of the team
· A DBS on the update service is advantageous, but full assistance provided if a new application is required
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level 1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
• Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
• Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
• Ability to offset work related expenses, whilst being PAYE
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme