Smart Teachers is recruiting for a creative and passionate Year 4 Teacher to join an expanding primary school in Ealing. Starting September 2017, this is a full time one year contract with the potential to become permanent after this date.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher
· To plan, deliver and assess to a high standard whilst following the required standards of the current UK National curriculum
· Full time contract for one year with a view to a permanent position from September 2018
· Daily rate from £145 up to £165
About the School
· Primary school situated in Ealing
· State of the art brand new build ready to move into in 2018
· Ofsted rating is ‘Good’ in all areas
· Nurturing and focused learning environment in a unique leafy setting
· Outstanding pupil behaviour and a caring ethos
· Supportive parents, carers and governors
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KJC23169.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.