Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ school in Hounslow (TW4). This full time Year 4 classroom teaching position is available for an immediate start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2020/2021, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement. The successful candidate will be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils, ensuring students are treated with mutual respect. In return, the school actively encourage professional development through training and developmental opportunities. The students at the school are highly motivated and always maintain a positive attitude. The school actively encourage a happy, safe and secure environment.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• To be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils in the class
• Temporary to permanent
• £140 - £190
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• The school actively encourage career progression through training and developmental opportunities
• Hounslow (TW4)
• Motivated and positive students
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS3110Y4TBP
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.