Smart Teachers is recruiting for an inspirational Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a ‘good with outstanding features’ primary school in Hounslow (TW4), West London. The school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to become lifelong learners. The successful Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will be joining the school from January 2018 on a long-term, full time contract. There is potential for the right candidate to take on additional responsibility including leading the year group.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· NQT’s and experienced teachers welcome to apply
· Full time, fixed term position until the end of the academic year
· Salary from £26,662 depending on experience
· TLR available for right candidate
· Potential to become permanent member of staff
· Opportunity to join a forward thinking, dedicated team
About the School
· Recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Three form entry school
· Established leadership team
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Big focus on ICT – Ipads in every class
· Successful sports teams
· Located in Hounslow
· On site car park also available
In order to be considered for this role, Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor degree, PGCE or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Proven experience teaching in UK schools
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT11250.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.