Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join a two form entry Junior school in Uxbridge (UB10). This full time Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher role is available from January 2019 and will initially be a fixed term contract until July, though the is potential for a permanent contract to be offered in September 2019. The school boasts large classrooms, excellent in house continuous professional development and a staff car park. The school are looking to appoint a confident and forward-thinking Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to join their highly successful team.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher
· Planning, deliver and assessment of the curriculum
· Fixed term contract starting January 2019, with the potential to become permanent
· Generous daily rate £130-165
About the School
· Two form entry junior school
· Infants and Juniors on separate sites
· Community feel school
· Fully supportive of CPD
· Big focus on Sport
· Based in Uxbridge station with a staff car park
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher / KS2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT42975.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.