Smart Teachers is recruiting for a four-day a week Year 4 Teacher to join a thriving 2-form intake school in Croydon, South London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this school are commended on its behaviour and achievements throughout the Key Stages. Starting in January, the Year 4 Teacher position will be on a two term fixed contract. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a great leadership team and an established group of teachers, this could be a great move for you and a chance to develop and progress your teaching career.
About the Role
• Year 4 Teacher
• January Start
• Two term contract
• Daily Rate £140-£180 depending on experience)
About the School
• Three form entry non-denominational primary school, larger than average and split over three separate low rise buildings
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Has an ‘intelligence building’ on site with very impressive environmentally controlled features
• Caters for a large community of EAL learners; accommodates a higher than average percentage of special educational needs pupils
• Access to great outside space and parks
• Behaviour and Achievement have been commented on as being ‘Good’ throughout the key stages
• Part of a federation of two schools (not an academy)
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Experienced teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number TZM36775.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.