Year 4 Teacher
£90-213 per day
Vision for Education are looking to employ a Year 4 Teacher to work within one of our highly rated schools in the Newcastle area. This is a full-time position, working 08:30-15:30 which is set to commence in January 2022. The specified position will be continuing until the end of the academic year (July 2022) and the school would like to welcome Newly Qualified and Experienced Teachers to apply for the position. Salary is dependent on training, qualifications, and experience. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position is Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2 and have excellent subject knowledge and behaviour management. The Year 4 Teacher must be confident in completing all classroom duties, including planning, marking, and delivery of a vast range of subjects. The class teacher will be working alongside a Teaching Assistant of which they will be expected to communicate effectively to plan in accordance to pupil attainment.
The Primary school establishment is set in Newcastle, supported by a fantastic Head Teacher, Governors and Teaching team. The setting place importance on promoting a love for learning through excellent learning opportunities and a welcoming learning environment to ensure all pupils enjoy coming to school.
To be considered for the Year 4 Teacher post, you will:
• Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience of working in Key Stage 2.
• Be enthusiastic towards teaching young children.
• Able to offer creative and dynamic teaching styles.
• Be able to confidently teach a wide range of subjects.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 30 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Branch on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.