Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 4 or 5 Class Teacher to join a thriving and exciting two-form entry Catholic primary school based in an accessible part of Enfield to start in September 2017. This is a full time role and will be either a fixed term contract or permanent. Here, teachers can expect an extremely warm and friendly welcome, and an opportunity to work alongside a team of very talented teachers all with differing levels of experience.
About the Role
· Year 4 or 5 Class Teacher
· Full time class room responsibility
· Collaborative planning with another class teacher in the same year
· To start in September
· This role can be offered as either a fixed term contract or permanent
· MPS salary up to £36,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry Catholic primary school
· Building is two storey, encompassing a great use of space
· Graded as ‘ Good’ by Ofsted and is continuously improving under its leadership, which been graded as ‘outstanding’
· It has been praised for having a strong sense of unity and spirit amongst its staff
· Children are encouraged to express themselves freely here; with there being great creative displays throughout the school
· Easily accessible by tube or train from North London / Edmonton Green
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Possess a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have recent and proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DDS1598.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.