Beech Grove Primary School – Year 4 Maternity Cover
Full Time, Fixed Term Post – Pay Range MPS/UPS
Application Closing Date: 12pm on Thursday 28th January 2021
Interviews will be held on: Friday 5th February 2021
Start date: Monday 15th March 2021
An opportunity has arisen to join our highly inclusive and friendly school where pupils are keen to learn and strive to do their best.
This is a fixed term post to cover a maternity leave, for one year initially, or until the post holder returns (with the possibility of it becoming a permanent contract beyond that).
This is an exciting time to join our school as we continue to build on our successes and see rising achievement for our pupils. We are committed to the professional development and wellbeing of our staff and offer high quality training and excellent career development opportunities.
In this role, you will be working as part of a dedicated and successful Y3/4 team. You will have your PPA time together, supported by an exceptional phase leader.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a track record of delivering good or outstanding teaching across the curriculum
- has a strong knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
- has excellent behaviour management skills
- can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, and parents
- is a strong team player who is committed to making a difference
- is reflective and keen to engage with continuing professional development
- is ambitious for themselves, their pupils and the school
- is hardworking and has a good sense of humour
We can offer you a school that:
- has enthusiastic pupils who are motivated to learn and rewarding to teach
- is welcoming and friendly with a strong sense of team work
- has a highly skilled and cohesive team who strive to achieve high standards
- has excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
- is committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential
- is passionate about school improvement, forward thinking and open to new ideas
- is governed by a strong and supportive Board of Governors
Visitors to our school frequently comment on what a warm and friendly place Beech Grove is. To experience this for yourself, please arrange a visit by emailing or calling the school office: 01823 662 438 / firstname.lastname@example.org .
Visits will be conducted safely, in line with COVID guidelines. We really look forward to meeting you.
Please apply online: https://dasjobs.co.uk/job/year-4-maternity-cover/
Please email completed application forms to the email address above by:
12pm on Thursday 28th January 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.
Beech Grove Primary School