Smart Teachers is recruiting for a hardworking and vibrant Year 4 Teacher to join a popular, oversubscribed school located in Thamesmead. This vibrant high achieving “Outstanding” school is looking to grow its prestigious team and start on a long term basis from September 2017, a permanent offer would also be a possibility for the right candidate. The school has fantastic resources in every classroom with large spacious playgrounds for each key stage. The school is very diverse and has pupils of all backgrounds to which all are given a high quality education. The school is dedicated to maintaining the success it has previously had and you could be a part of this stand out school.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher
· Full Classroom responsibilities
· Long term from September, permanent offer for the right candidate
· Daily salary between £130 - £180 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Popular oversubscribed school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Large spacious playgrounds
· Well-equipped classrooms
· Located in Thamesmead
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 4 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH15815.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.