We are looking to appoint a part time 0.2 Teacher for Year 4 working on a Friday.
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking a teacher with a proven record of highly successful teaching to work alongside the existing year group teacher.
The successful candidate:-
• either has the potential to be an outstanding teacher, or already is one!
• is engaging and creative; bringing learning alive,
• is friendly and approachable,
• is a team player with good social skills and great ideas,
• promotes active parental involvement and links within the community,
• is organised, dedicated and hardworking,
• has high expectations of themselves and of children,
• has an excellent knowledge of the Primary Curriculum
In return we offer you a rapidly developing school with huge ambitions, wonderful children, a dedicated team of staff and supportive parents and Governors.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Please apply by application form (available from the school website or by email) with a covering letter (stating why you are interested in this post and what you feel you could offer the school) addressed to the Headteacher and email to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts subject to relevant employment checks and criminal background check via the disclosure procedure
Closing date: Midday Monday 11th November 2019
Interview date: 14th & 15th November 2019.