Are you seeking a move to a new primary school able to provide excellence as well as an established community and proven track record in terms of constant high achievement? Smart Teachers is delighted to be representing a primary school with a glowing reputation in the borough of Haringey who are searching for an experienced Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher. Excellent support will be provided for personal and professional development for the successful KS2 Teacher. Is this you? This is a fixed term contract for two terms starting September 2017.
About the Role
· Year 4 Teacher / Year 5 Teacher
· To create and deliver exciting and creative experiences in accordance with the stated vision, aims and policies of the school
· Be responsible in promoting effective learning for these pupils
· Join the school team in collectively maintaining and further pushing the boundaries in allowing high quality teaching and learning through a rich and diverse curriculum
· Fixed term role for two terms
· Daily rates starting at £145 (if on timesheets)
About the School
· A larger than average primary school with a lower than average percentage of students with special educational needs
· Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted with ‘Outstanding features’
· Two form entry
· Teach a ‘creative curriculum’ with teachers encouraged to make their lessons as exciting and engaging as possible
· Located in a desirable part of Haringey near Highgate and East Finchely
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Must hold QTS or equivalent
· Experienced Primary Teachers required (NQT’S unfortunately are unable to be considered)
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Experience delivering creative curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DDS36478.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.