Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 5/6 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bolton.
The Governors of this Primary School are seeking to appoint a high quality, inspirational and outstanding teacher to join their team. The post is to commence ASAP and is expected to continue until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will need to be flexible, resilient and enthusiastic, an experienced team player with a calm and patient attitude.
They are looking for an outstanding practitioner who is able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
• Evidence of exemplary classroom practice demonstrating a passionate commitment to both the academic and pastoral welfare of children;
• Evidence of good and/or outstanding teaching
• Experience of successfully using IT to support Teaching & Learning;
• Hold high expectations of pupils and a strong commitment to raising standards;
• Be an inspiring teacher with a desire to make learning exciting, memorable and fun;
• Have the enthusiasm and skills to deliver a creative curriculum;
• A sense of humour and willingness to work as part of a team;
• Have a commitment to the whole life of the school, including providing extra-curricular activities;
· A clear understanding of behaviour management principles;
In return they can offer excellent professional development and the opportunity to be part of a friendly, highly successful team in an effective school.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset as well as access to 20 certified online courses.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch