A popular and welcoming Primary School in Chesterfield are actively seeking to recruit a highly motivated and dynamic Year 5/6 Teacher to join their team. They pride themselves on being a friendly and inclusive school that works hard to meet the needs of every child. The Year 5/6 Teacher will work alongside colleagues providing a fun and varied curriculum to ensure students make good progress and attain well.
The successful Year 5/6 teacher will:
- Have drive and enthusiasm to be an outstanding teacher
- Be able to adapt teaching to the needs of all pupils
- Work in partnership with colleagues to ensure teaching and learning is of the highest standard
- Be innovative and hardworking
The Year 5/6 Teacher will be joining an experienced staff team who focus on making all aspects of the school safe and secure where children feel confident to try out new skills and are encouraged to have a go even if they find something difficult or challenging.
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Sheffield office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.
What we can offer you:
- Free training courses
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- £50 referral scheme
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying periods)