Job title - Year 5 Class Teacher
£130 - £145 per day PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is to hold QTS.
Contract dates – 19th April 2021 – end of the academic year
Smart Teachers are looking to recruit a passionate Year 5 teacher to join a three-form entry school in Hounslow. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Year 5 teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team. You will be responsible for a group of 25 pupils, all with a wide range of abilities. On the whole, behaviour is good and the pupils enjoy engaging, stimulating and creative lessons.
The school has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and fosters an environment of young and enthusiastic educators, lead by a supportive leadership team, who encourage positivity and progression for both pupils and staff. The school has good transport links, as well as a car park for all staff. The school encourage outdoor learning and activities to contribute to a more fruitful way of understanding for the pupils. Although a fairly large school, there is a strong sense of community feel within the school and staff are treated to termly nights out/teamwork activities to strengthen relationships within the school. This is heavily associated with their on-going effort to improve the well-being of all staff.
To be considered for the Year 5 Class Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent experience working in KS2
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an Year 5 Teacher that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0203 194 3153, quoting the reference GXSYEAR511250.
- Supply agency