Are you a primary teacher looking for a full or part-time role for Easter?
Would you like to be a valued member of staff in a happy, inclusive and supportive team?
Does teaching small class sizes in a state of the art Academy interest you?
If you have answered yes to these questions, The Linden Academy would love to hear from you!
The Linden Academy is on an exciting journey where we are looking to expand and develop. We, therefore, have a brilliant opportunity for a Year 5 Teacher to join our delightful team. Here at The Linden Academy, we are passionate about inspiring young minds and ensuring that in everything we do, we are making a positive impact on our student’s lives. It is also incredibly important to us here at The Linden Academy, that each member of staff feels supported, valued and given the training necessary in order to develop.
We want our children to learn by having fun, insightful and engaging lessons. Therefore, we are seeking a keen and committed teacher who is motivated to delivering lessons that capture our children’s attention and help them achieve their best. We are looking to recruit an excellent candidate and are willing to pay a recruitment and retention allowance for the right person who will drive attainment forward.
- Start date: Easter 2018 (will consider September 2018 starts)
- Salary: Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale + Recruitment and Retention Allowance
- Job Role: Full time, Permanent (will consider job shares)
Why work for The Linden Academy?
- Linden Academy was previously a fee-paying independent school under the name Moorlands, since converting to ‘The Linden Academy’ the school has very much kept their traditional values but applied them to a modern context.
- Lovely small class sizes with 18-24 maximum per class with fantastic facilities and resources
- £30 million state of the art modern facilities in an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
- Brilliant CPD opportunities if you wish to improve and develop
- Experienced and innovative leadership with a fully committed governing body
- Join a lovely close-knit team of teachers and SLT that are genuinely here to support you and want to see you succeed
Teacher Testimonial: “What first attracted me to The Linden Academy was its ethos. All members of staff were extremely welcoming and I loved the rapport between the staff as well as the relationships they had created with the children. Staff were passionate about the children's learning and progress, not just academically but personally. It was something I wanted to be a part of. During my time here, I have developed both professionally and personally. I started my employment as a timid graduate with little confidence of standing in front of a whole class. With great support and guidance, I have progressed from a Teaching Assistant to Class Teacher. Our Senior Leadership Team have greatly supported and built my confidence and ability in becoming a teacher. They have always been approachable and understanding with a genuine care for their staff's wellbeing. Staff across the school continue to support each other in any way they can to make sure we are promoting learning and progress to the highest standard for our pupils. It's a great community to be a part of." – Jessica Day
Closing Date: Monday 19th February at 12pm Interviews: Thursday 22nd February 2018
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please do apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed, please contact Hannah Chandler, Recruitment Officer on 01582 211 226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
‘We believe in the safeguarding and welfare of children and expect all staff to share this view’. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. The Trust reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the deadline date.