Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position. Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of the Role
As a Teacher you will:
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective learning and teaching programs
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the school objectives and school planning
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of a supportive school environment
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Professional qualifications in Education;
- Registered or eligible to register with Queensland College of Teachers;
- Willingness to achieve Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School and Accreditation to Teach Religion in a Catholic School (Teachers of Religious Education);
- Willingness to support and participate in the prayer, liturgy and sacramental life of the Church in the school community;
- Capacity to understand and implement Duty of Care and Workplace Health and Safety
- Current drivers licence;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to Apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Friday 18 May 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit our website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/