Year 5 Teacher/Key stage two/KS2 Teacher
£90.00 - £110.00 per day
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher/Key stage two/KS2 Teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a primary school in Bristol. This is a full-time temporary position starting in September 2019.
The desired Key stage two/KS2 Teacher will be working in a Year 5 class. The school as seeking a teacher with excellent experience of working within Key Stage two, a full understanding and use of assessment and committed to being with the class.
The school is a larger than average inclusive primary setting. It is a community driven diverse setting, with high expectations, which embraces forest school and create learning.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Educational professionals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Bristol.
To be considered for the Year 5 Teacher/Key stage two/KS2 Teacher, you will:
• Be a qualified Teacher and hold QTS
• Applicant must hold current experience within the last two years to qualify
• Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
• Have experience teaching the primary curriculum at Key Stage two level
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.