Smart Teachers is recruiting for a KS2 Teacher to join a ‘Good’ school in Newham, East London. This full time Year 5 Teacher role is to commence in September 2017 and will be contracted until the end of the academic year. The school is looking for a reflective practitioner who is eager to develop their skills and strengths. The school has a strong and supportive leadership team. This role is suitable for an NQT.
About the Role
· Year 5 Teacher
· Curriculum planning and assessment is shared across the team
· Suitable for an NQT
· Long term supply position until the end of the academic year in 2018
· Daily rate of pay between £130 - £160 – depending on experience
About the School
· Class sizes of approximately 25 pupils
· Welcoming staff with a positive and happy environment
· 3 form entry school with a provision for children with autism
· Ofsted rating is ‘Good’
· Community based school investing in extra-curricular activities
· Very supportive senior leadership and teaching team
· The school is well-connected with other schools in the borough
· Situated in the Canary Wharf Area, East London - well connected by local public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 5 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent overseas qualification
· Have recent experience teaching the UK Curriculum
· Newly qualified and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CZG37320.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.